Robert Chelle, Esq.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Defense
- Health Care Law
- Professional License Defense
Attorney Robert Chelle provides legal counsel to individuals and health care providers throughout Arizona. Mr. Chelle represents and defends the licenses of professionals before Arizona licensing boards. His practice includes:
- Representing professionals in matters before associations or licensing boards regulating professionals.
- Civil litigation defense including contracting issues, non-compete agreements and personal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing contract and employment agreement issues for health care professionals.
- Representing professionals who have been threatened with a complaint, malpractice, revocation, suspension or other administrative action.
- Providing guidance to health care professionals in matters relating to compliance activities.
He has experience in the legal departments of two of the finest health care providers in the country including :
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
- Rush Health System (Chicago, IL)
Mr. Chelle has also been involved in physician practice management for individual physicians, physician practice groups, in addition to, managing a multi-specialty employed physician network for a mid-size medical center.
DePaul College of Law, Chicago, IL
J.D., 2002, Health Care Certificate
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, IN
B.S., 1999 (attended on an athletic scholarship – swimming)
Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association